MEET THE STYLIST: 10 Questions for Marie Claires Grace Wright
Grace Wright is Junior Fashion Editor at Marie Claire, and has been working there for 5 years. We were lucky enough to sit down with her to find out everything from her favourite city to most loved purchase...
1. What is the best thing about being a stylist for Marie Clare?
Being able to work with a great team and learn from the best. Working for a monthly magazine is great as you are always working ahead of things and to next seasons trends - seeing things before they are even produced or available.
2. What is your favourite brand?
Maryam Nassir Zadeh , Lemaire and Rosie Assoulin.
3. Who is the most famous person you’ve styled?
4. What 3 main skills do you need to make a good stylist?
The ability to adapt to people’s style.
Think ahead of things in terms of trends And looks.
Always being aware of new designers and brands.
5. 3 brands that are hot right now?
Rejina pyo, Marine Serre and preen by Thornton Bregazzi
6. London or New York?
7. Do you follow any great fashion bloggers we should know about?
Betina looney, Blanca miro, pernille teisbaek, Leandra Medine, andfinally
8. Do you prefer to shop online or in store?
I love elements of both!
9. What was our favourite LFW show?
Rejina pyo , every season it just gets better and better! And JW Anderson - obsessed with the textures and bandanas.
10. What is your favourite purchase?
Has to be Celine checked trench which is timeless and I will wear for years and years to come.